Friday, February 8, 2013

Thinking "Inside the Box"

I'm new to this so please bear with me. It's snowing out a lil now ( expecting 24 to 30 inches today/tonight), and I find myself thinking about my garden. I've only been doing this for about 3 years but I look foward to what I will grow in the Spring. I have one raised bed...approx 5' by 16' and find myself thinking about what I can fit "Inside the Box". But the last lil snowstorm we had my plow guy slammed it and broke my raised bed. At first I was a lil pissed .......but hey -UPGRADE! I can't upgrade a ton (as I am a renter and my LL is cool with what I got), but if I add about 6  inches I can fit another whole row of plants. This is what I look at on the daily, and wait for Spring to come. But by this time tommorow she'll be under 2 to 3 feet of snow...and the wait goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment