Saturday, April 6, 2013

Nite lites

     Well, it's been 8 days since the tomatoe seeds went in. I've had about 40-45% germination. Those aren't very good numbers, but it gives me enough for everything I want to do - with lil extras to share. The Tim's Black Ruffles I had close to 100% germination, yest the Amish Gold Romas I have had ZERO ! I've taken the remaining seeds and did the wet paper towel in a Ziploc bag trick...If the Amish Gold's don't germ I've got some Jaune Cote de Pigeion's chasing behind... Also got a lot of Purple Russians that germed. Makes me very happy.

 
 
Bosque Blue ( Now I know why they are called this )
 
 

I love this....
 
     I repotted the Chocolate Bells yesterday. For now at night time this is where I let them hang out...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment