Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I'm done with seeds for the year...no, really!

        "Hi, my name is Chris and I'm a hoarder." . Granted my hoarding fits in a shoebox, but admitting you have a problem is the first step to awesome veggies.

 Besides my Squash arbor I got going for this Spring I only have 96 sq foot bed for growing. I made 37 quarts of Pickles last year and figured I'd cut back a lil on the cuckes ( last year 14 plants - this year 10 or 12 ). But I keep finding cool stuff to try growing. So it ends up I'm doing 3 Boston Pickilers, 3 Mexican Sour Gerhkins, 3 Crystal Apple Cucumbers and 3 Poona Kheera...LIKE i said I can't stop buying cool seeds....I'm glad this Winter shit is almost over and growing season is about to start. So here are the last add ons to my garden for this year....
 
Mexican Sour Gerhkin ( above n below )
 
 
Poona Kheera Cucumbers ( Indian )
 

 
 
 
 
 
Crystal Apple Cucumber ( above n below )
 
 
Black Futsu Pumpkin
 
 
 
and I do not have space for thee, but I got the seeds and would love to grow them...may have to hold onto until next year.   The Japanese Densuke Watermelon
 
 
 
Like I said, I done with seeds...for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment